IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING THE CASH PASSPORT™ VISA CARD
This is to advise you that we will be dis-continuing the Cash Passport™ Visa Card.
What does this mean for you?
- If you currently have no balance on your Card, you need take no action.
- After 18th March, 2016 you will no longer be able to reload your Card. If you have a balance on your Card or you reload your Card before 18th March, 2016, you can continue to access any remaining funds by using your Card to make purchases at merchants (including online merchants) or withdraw funds from an ATM until 31st March, 2016.
- 31st March, 2016 will be the final day for using your Card at merchants or withdrawing funds from an ATM, so you should aim to have spent all funds on your Card before this date as any remaining balance will be subject to the inactivity fee set out in the Card Terms and Conditions. Remember you may be able to use your remaining funds at participating merchants for partial payments if your Card balance is not sufficient for the whole transaction.
- You can obtain your account balance by accessing ‘My Account” or by contacting Card Services on 0800 015 0401 and following the automated prompts.
What do you need to do if you have a balance on your Card or you reload your Card before 18th March, 2016?
- Prior to 31st March, 2016, you can use up any remaining funds on your Card at merchants and ATMs until the balance reaches zero. (Card Terms and Conditions apply).
- Until 31st March, 2016, you can also continue to obtain a cash out of the balance on your Card from your local participating Retail Location, or by calling Card Services using the number that can be found on the back of your Card or the Contact Us page, and following the automated prompts. There will be no cash out fee charged for using this service.
If you wish to cash out at your local participating Retail Location, you will be required to take your Cash Passport Visa Card and photographic identification with you, e.g. passport or EU/EEA driving license or national ID card.
- After 31st March, 2016, you can redeem your funds by emailing Card Services at email@example.com and requesting a call back. On receipt of your email, which should include your name, address and contact telephone number along with the first six and last four digits of your Card, we will call you within 30 days to arrange the cash out. If you are unable to email us please call 0800 015 0401 and follow the automated prompts.
- After 31st March 2016, you have up to six (6) years to obtain a cash out of the balance of your Card. Please note that this change is deemed an amendment to the Card Terms and Conditions.
- We will arrange to return your funds to you as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of receipt of your request to cash out. Please ask our Card Services advisors for more details. There will be no cash out fee charged for using this service.
- Ensure your contact information (address, phone number & email address) is correct on ‘My Account’.
Forgotten your PIN?
- You should call 0800 015 0401 and follow the automated prompts.
Cash Passport appreciates your use of the Cash Passport Card and thanks you for your co-operation in this matter.
Cash Passport™ Visa Card is issued by R. Raphael & Sons plc, pursuant to license by Visa Europe Ltd.